• The 2018-2023 tentative Master Agreements and the tentative Supplemental Agreements are posted at UPSRising.org
• UPS member questions from Aug. 11 teleform call are answered here.
• 10 reasons to vote YES
• Vote YES to new jobs and a stronger contract. Click here to view and download the flier.
• UPS Freight TA strengthens protections against excessive forced overtime. Learn more.
• Listen to the UPS teleconference call from Aug. 25 here
• Listen to the UPS Freight teleconference call from Aug. 22 here
• Wondering how the UPS contract was negotiated? Get the facts here
• Balloting materials will be mailed to eligible members Sept.11-14, 2018. Ballots will be counted Oct. 5, 2018. Stay tuned for additional balloting instructions.
• UPS part-timers: Join the contract update teleforum Aug. 8 @ 5:30 pm, to learn more about the contract. Topics and call-in information here.
• UPS Freight members: Join the UPSF tentative agreement update conference call Sept. 9 @ 7 pm. Call in info here.
• UPS part-timers: The National Master tentative agreement provides higher wages and benefits for you. Take a look at this chart..
• Answers to your questions from the Aug. 25 teleconference call are here.
• UPS feeder drivers: The National Master tentative agreement provides improvements and protections. Take a look at these highlights.
• Listen to the Part-Time UPS Members teleforum call from Sept. 8 here.
• UPS package car drivers: The National Master tentative agreement increases progressions. Take a look at this chart.
• UPS Freight members: Listen to the teleforum call from Sept. 9 here.