Oct. 4, 1945
President Truman orders the U.S. Navy to seize oil refineries, breaking a 20-state post-war strike. ~Labor Tribune
• UAW strikes against all Big Three automakers
• Mandatory overtime is inhumane and dangerous
• More Red Cross workers chose Teamsters
• How to check if old or expired COVID-19 tests still work
• After months of striking, media workers are not backing down
• Regulators blast Union Pacific for running unsafe trains
• Calls for Starbucks boycott grow amid aggressive union busting
• Half a million CA workers get a raise – and a seat at the table
• Striking actors, writers swarm Hollywood in massive solidarity march
• Jobs: Join Alaska Teamsters help build American energy independence
General Membership Meeting:
Oct. 8, 2023, at 10 a.m.
Holiday Inn & Suites, 241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md.
Please be present and on time.
Bring a coworker!
Face masks are optional.