Aug 19, 1997
The United Parcel Service agreed to a contract with the Teamsters after a 16-day strike. This was labor’s first successful nationwide strike in two decades.
~ Voices of Labor
• The trade wars are here. Are trade blocs next?
• NEA: Labor movement comes back big after ‘Janus’
• Unions offer opportunity for younger workers
• Grocery store workers are at their breaking point
• NLRB issues order in Johns Hopkins nurses’ union effort
• Wage theft is a problem across industries, study says
• Congress’ big chance to help workers save for retirement
• A court blocked Trump’s bid to weaken unions. The WH found another way.
• Teamsters applaud passage of Dream and Promise Act in the House
• Welcome to the Teamsters Public Services Division: