May 17, 2004
Twelve Starbucks baristas in a midtown Manhattan store, declaring they couldn’t live on $7.75 an hour, signed cards demanding representation by the Industrial Workers of the World, or Wobblies.
~ Union Communication Services
• Teamsters stand in solidarity with Uber, Lyft drivers
• Sanders campaign ratifies union contract with workers
• The rise of workers who self automate their jobs
• The 10 most unionized U.S. cities
• Trump’s trade war: Where America’s workers are hit hardest
• Where GM layoffs stand after stunning blow to workers
• Union accuses VA secretary of trying to strip workers’ rights in new proposal
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, May 19, 2019 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!