July 16, 1919
Ten thousand workers went on strike at Chicago’s International Harvester operations.
~ Voices of Labor
• Waging war on wage theft
• America has stalled on equal pay
• Does the brewery unionization movement have legs?
• Hoffa: Michigan will play critical role in 2020 election
• NLRB bleeds field staff under Trump administration
• GM squeezed $118 million from workers & shut their factory
• Teamster airline mechanic becomes an inventor after losing sight
• Economic insecurity is becoming the new hallmark of old age
• CWA seeks $100m in largest wage theft case involving federal contractor
• Revealed: Amazon employees are left to suffer after workplace injuries
• Former Labor Secretary explains how the modern economy really works...