Dec. 6, 1977
United Mine Workers begin what is to become a 110-day national coal strike. ~ Union Communication Services
• Nafta 2.0 update: Listen to the conference call here.
• White House “chaos” may sink new NAFTA.
• Labor voice: Congress, support working people.
• Electric trucks: IBT monitoring potential threat to jobs.
• Union pushed CEOs to fulfill working class tax promise.
• Misclassification of Target’s port drivers an illegal scheme.
• Unions seek to protect migrants from Trump deportation.
• Trump paid over $1 million in labor settlement, documents reveal.
• Cars made in North America aren’t necessarily built buy union workers.
• UnionBase is “a first of its kind pro-union social networking platform”.
• Children’s book ideas for rewarding holiday gifts.
• Local Teamster’s charity brings smiles and hope to sick children this holiday. Donate...
General Membership Meeting: Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018 at 10 a.m.
All membership meetings are held at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites,
241 Railway Lane, Hagerstown, Md. Please make every effort to attend!